Welcome to the MoreAboutMe.org website (the “Site”). These terms and conditions, as modified from time to time, apply to your use of this Site. Before you enter the Site or use any of the Services, it is important that you carefully review these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). We suggest that you periodically check this page to make sure you are up-to-date. You will always find the most recent version here.
The websites MoreAboutMe.org and qr7.us and associated services are owned and operated by Academy Technologies LLC , subsequently referred to as “Company”.
Terms & Conditions for Unregistered Users
Unregistered Users are visitors to our Site who do not sign up for the free User Panel. Unregistered users may browse the Site, use the Site to enter Codes and be redirected to Destination URLs as setup by Registered Users, or scan QR codes utilizing our redirection Service.
Service to Unregistered Users is free and provided “as is”. The Company is not responsible for any content presented to Unregistered Users as a result of utilizing our redirection Service. Such content is the responsibility of Registered Users.
We appreciate your input if you see content that is not appropriate or questionable. We will investigate immediately and if necessary suspend redirection to such content.
Terms & Conditions for Registered Users
Registered Users have access to the free User Panel and have accepted the following Terms & Conditions as part of the registration process.
Description of Services
For the purpose of this document, “Services” include, but are not limited to, the following, either collectively or individually:
- Provision of a unique alpha-numeric text string (=the “Code”)
- Management of a destination url (=”Destination URL”) associated with each Code through a password protected User Panel
- Generation of electronic files (=”e-Stickers”) containing a reference to the Code in human-readable form and a QR-coded short url.
- Access to the publically available MoreAboutMe.org website in order to enter the Code and subsequently be redirected to the associated ‘destination url’.
- Redirection of QR-coded short urls to the ‘destination url’.
- Access to a password protected User Panel, where subscribers may manage Codes and add new Codes to their account
Acceptance of Terms
By entering and using the password-protected portion of the Site, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older and agree to the Terms and that you are bound by and subject to them. In other words, these Terms are a binding legal agreement between you and the Company in which you promise that you will use the Site only in a manner that is consistent with the Terms. If you have questions about the Terms, please contact us at email@example.com . If you do not agree with the Terms, do not proceed to access the Site or use the Services.
MoreAboutMe.org Codes may NOT be used:
- In commercial email
- For unsolicited advertising (spam) including email, forum posts, SMS messages and spam posts/messaging on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter
- To link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, trojans, adware, any other malware)
- To link to any form of child or other pornography
- To link to material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, intimidating, obscene or otherwise objectionable of any kind or nature.
- To link to other URL shortening or redirection sites or scripts (these “chains” of links are often used to hide malicious usage)
- To link to material that infringes copyright
We reserve the right to take immediate action when we become aware of such misuse, including the deactivation of associated Codes and Destination URLs, and/or suspension of user accounts with all associated Codes and Destination URLs.
Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Company makes no warranty that the service will meet customer’s requirements, or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does the Company make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected.
Longevity & Advertising
Codes obtained by you are yours forever. Even if you stop using a Code or cancel your account, a Code once issued will never be reissued.
To ensure continuing operation of our Services, we reserve the right to support our Services by displaying advertisements during the redirect. Code owners will always the option to keep their Codes ad-free.
Termination & Refunds
Registered Users may terminate their use of our Services at any time and without cause. Refunds are not given.